Job Posting – Accounting Assistant
KH Burch Kientz is hiring for a full-time, permanent position starting in September 2018. This position will include assisting in preliminary preparation of year ends, Canadian & US tax returns and bookkeeping. The position also includes reception coverage and other client contact.
The person in this position:
- Manages time effectively by prioritizing tasks and able to work to deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively with team members, clients and others
- Pays attention to detail and focuses on accuracy
- Able to multi-task and change direction quickly
- Accepts responsibility for completing work assigned
- Maintains effective performance under pressure
- Adheres to standards and procedures, maintains confidentiality
- Able to take initiative and identify opportunities to improve effectiveness
- Interested in continually learning and professional growth
- Adapts to changing technology and environment
- Has a professional manner and appearance
Starting pay will be based on the level of experience and education in related areas. Applicant must have good working knowledge of computers. We will provide training and are willing to support furthering your education in areas related to your employment with us.
A full job description can be downloaded here: Accounting Assistant Job Description
KH Burch Kientz has been in business for over 38 years, we are a growing firm offering a full range of accounting, auditing, tax, and consultation services.
Email resumes to email@example.com
Closing Date: August 30, 2018