Fair Pharmacare is a program which subsidizes prescription costs in BC. The amount that each family pays is based on the net income that is reported on their personal tax returns from two years prior. For a family with no eligible seniors, the maximum that they would pay for eligible prescriptions in a year is approximately 4% of their net income, if their net income is over $30,000. For a family with an eligible senior, the most they would pay would be approximately 3% of their net income, if their net income is over $50,000.
- TAXATION OF MUNICIPAL ALLOWANCES CHANGING IN 2019February 6, 2019 - 9:00 am
- CANADA PENSION PLAN MODIFICATIONS FOR 2019January 23, 2019 - 9:00 am
- BC SPECULATION AND VACANCY TAX INTRODUCEDJanuary 9, 2019 - 9:00 am
- Provincial Education Credit Eliminated… (Again)December 28, 2018 - 9:00 am
- Short Term Accommodations TaxedDecember 24, 2018 - 9:00 am
Why Hire a Professional?
Unlike many other professionals, anyone can call themselves an accountant. The term accountant is not reserved or in any way restricted.
The Kemp Harvey Group is pleased to offer over a century of collective accounting experience. Discover how we can meet your needs with our ability. Click here to see the broad range of services we provide at Kemp Harvey.