The minimum wage is a current hot topic. It likely had a significant impact in the current B.C. Election but I’m not a political analyst by any means. My evidence is purely anecdotal. It’s acquired by speaking to clients, friends, family and the public in general and they say they are tired of barely making ends […]
About Melanie Schroeder
Melanie is a new partner in the Burnaby office. She is a CPA, CGA as well as a Registered Professional Counsellor (RPC). She is passionate about helping women and businesses develop to their potential.
Entries by Melanie Schroeder
- 3 Reasons why a minimum wage increase will be good for businessJune 5, 2017 - 12:15 pm
- Tax Documentation Changes for 2016March 14, 2017 - 8:00 am
- CERTAIN CAPITAL GAINS TO REMAIN TAXABLEFebruary 22, 2017 - 3:00 am
- TAXABLE BENEFIT GUIDANCEFebruary 15, 2017 - 3:00 am
- DID YOU KNOW…February 8, 2017 - 3:00 am
Why Hire a Professional?
Unlike many other professionals, anyone can call themselves an accountant. The term accountant is not reserved or in any way restricted.