The Grand Forks office is participating in the Community Christmas Hamper Program. Please consider dropping off a non-perishable food item at our office to help with this cause. From all the Partners and Staff at Kemp Harvey Burch Kientz Inc. we wish you a very Happy Holidays! Grand Forks office enjoying a delicious meal at […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud KHGrandForks contributed a whooping 107 entries.
Entries by KHGrandForks
Sylvia Burch and Sarah Kientz from the Grand Forks office and Nicole Thompson from the Penticton office attended the Audit Engagements professional development course in Burnaby last week to learn about the new Canadian Auditing Standards which will apply to all year ends after December 14, 2010. To find out how these new standards affect you contact […]
- BC SPECULATION AND VACANCY TAX INTRODUCEDJanuary 9, 2019 - 9:00 am
- Provincial Education Credit Eliminated… (Again)December 28, 2018 - 9:00 am
- Short Term Accommodations TaxedDecember 24, 2018 - 9:00 am
- Did you know…December 19, 2018 - 9:00 am
- Minor Income Splitting Adjustments IntroducedDecember 5, 2018 - 2:01 pm
Why Hire a Professional?
Unlike many other professionals, anyone can call themselves an accountant. The term accountant is not reserved or in any way restricted.